- The rates for an At Your Service staff
member are charged by the hour with a 4 hour minimum per staff member
- At Your Service primarily serves the Central NJ area. When a staff member has to travel a long distance (over 40 miles or more than 1 hour) to get to an event, an extra $15 will be charged to subsidize the travel expenses for that staff member.
- If it is decided that the staff is needed to stay longer than originally requested, that is fine as long as the members of staff have no prior commitments, and are available to work the additional time requested. The host will be charged in half hour increments for the additional time, at one half the standard hourly rate for each additional half hour or portion thereof that the staff works.
- Hourly rates increase by $10 per hour per staff member for major holidays such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
- Hourly rates increase by $5 per hour per staff member when bookings are made within 48 hrs of event
- When 5 or more staff members are hired, one
of them must be hired as
an Event Captain at the Event Captain rate
- Servers: $25 / hr
- Bartenders: $25 / hr
- Grillers: $30 / hr
- Event Captains: $35 / hr
BOOKINGS AND PROMOTIONS
- It is recommended that you book your event
as far in advance as possible, to ensure adequate staffing is
available. At least 2 to 3 weeks is recommended
- Complete and submit the Event Request Form and someone will contact you within 24 hrs to confirm that we have received your request and to go over the details of your event.
- A deposit equal to the hourly rate for each staff member working the event, is required at time of booking, and when the availability of staff is confirmed. Payment can be made by cash or check only, and you will be given instructions on how to submit your payment, at the time of booking. Staff will not be reserved for event until deposit is received.
- If the event is cancelled within 48 hrs of its scheduled start time, a $25 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of the deposit will be returned to the client.
- The balance of payment is due at the end of the event and may be paid directly to each staff member. You will be provided with the information you need for paying the staff.
- Staff members can accept gratuities. Gratuities are not necessary nor expected, but it is always appreciated. If the service was good a 20 - 30% gratuity is recommended. Staff members rely on their gratuities.